Timezone: CLT (Chile Standard Time)
Are you thinking about graduate studies in journalism? For more than a century, Columbia University’s Journalism School has been preparing journalists from across the world in programs that stress academic rigor, ethics, journalistic inquiry and professional practice. Founded with a gift from Joseph Pulitzer, the school opened its doors in 1912 and offers a host of Masters and PhD level programs, and houses the Columbia Journalism Review, the Brown Institute for Media Innovation, the Tow Center for Digital Journalism, and the Dart Center for Journalism and Trauma.
Join us for an interactive Information Session for the opportunity to:
● Learn more about the various academic offerings from Dean Steve Coll
● Understand the admissions process
● Hear from alumni about their experiences and life after graduation
● Get your questions answered in a dedicated Q&A segment.
● Professor Steve Coll, Dean of Columbia Journalism School and Henry R. Luce Professor of Journalism
How to Attend
Registration is requested. Use the Sign Up link below.Sign Up
Organized By: Columbia Global Centers | Santiago